Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
State Approved Supervisor
(425) 449-8851 ext 104
- “Thank you SO MUCH for everything, Mark! You have a real gift. You put so much of yourself, and your time and energy into helping others, and it definitely shows. Your optimism is truly contagious.”
-Wife came in with her husband for couple’s issues
- “Finding Tender Rock and attending counseling was one of the best decision’s I have made. Mark’s techniques and compassionate support help me to change my life as well as repair and strengthen myself as well as my family. In few words I would describe Mark as the “Wax on, Wax off Sensei in life” and my prayer answered.”
-A female client who sought counseling for herself and her family
- “Mark is a true master at his craft. At first I was unsure about what to expect, but quickly learned that each session included a mind-blowing aha moment, helping me gain understanding I wish I’d had years ago” “He is also an genuine, caring, gifted man with a clear passion for helping people see through the fog clouding their life. My experiences with him have profoundly impacted my life for the better.”
-A husband came in with his wife for couple’s issues
- “Mark is a capable professional who has helped my family a lot. The methodologies he provided were really useful for me to understand more about myself and my wife. He is a tutor not only for my marriage, but also for my entire life.”
-A male client who sought individual counseling as well as couple counseling.
- “I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to work with Mark. He has a special way of “connecting the dots” and helping me more clearly understand the root causes and effects of my anxiety. He has helped me gain a deeper understanding of myself, and an appreciation for the skills necessary to take control of and enjoy my life. Thank you for all you have taught me, Mark!”
-A 27-year-old male client who suffered with anxiety symptoms
- “Mark, I appreciate the help you gave us during our counseling sessions last year. Even though we still have challenges in our family dynamics, you have given us some tools and coping strategies which have proven effective in diffusing similar situations which have come up recently. We made it through the holidays too. We are not perfect, but I think we are better at communicating and resolving our differences as a result of coming to you for counseling. Thanks again for your help!”
-A 51-year-old male client came in with his wife and daughter for family as well as marriage counseling.
NeurOptimal / Neurofeedback:
- “What an incredible blessing! I am so excited about the positive changes I’ve had with neurofeedback that I want everyone to know how grateful I am to Mark at Tender Rock for introducing me to NeurOptimal. I am 44 years old, and I can honestly say I have never felt better! I have suffered with anxiety and depression issues since childhood. After my first session with NeurOptimal, I slept well for the first time in my life! That alone was amazing! I no longer need medication to help me sleep. If that was the only thing I got out of neurofeedback, it would be totally worth it! But, as my weekly sessions continued, not only did I notice improvements in my mood and energy levels, but my family and friends were noticing, too! My mind feels clearer, I’m more productive, and my body feels a calmness like never before. Thank you Tender Rock Counseling for offering NeurOptimal! It has truly changed my life!”
– A 45-year-old female client who suffered with anxiety and depression issues since childhood.
- “My experience with the Neurofeedback/NeurOptimal that Mark at Tender Rock Counseling offers has been extremely valuable. I was looking for ways to help lesson my anxiety and depression without having to turn to medication. It has been a few months now and the weekly Neurofeedback sessions have made such a difference for me.”
– A female client who sought Neurofeedback for her depression and anxiety