Nhoc Yee Trenh- Acupuncture
Yee Trenh, M.S., L.Ac.
(425) 449-8851 ext 113
Yee Trenh, L.Ac is licensed acupuncturist and diplomat in Oriental Medicine in Washington State. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry at University of Washington and worked at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance for four years before she decided to return to school for her degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. After she graduated from Bastyr University, she continued peruse her education in Chengdu University of TCM in Sichuan, China and University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in GuangZhou, China. She also trained directly under Master Pang (specialist in Traumatology (Die-Da) ) in Hong Kong, China. Traumatology (Die-Da) is one of the techniques that she used and specialized to treat pain. After her training in China, she returned to the Seattle to peruse her career as Acupuncturist. She currently practices in Northgate area. Everyday, she continually amazes by how effectiveness by combined acupuncture and herbs to help people to find relief from their condition with minimal or no side effects. In her practice, she likes to incorporate her Western medical background and experience with knowledge of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to help her patient to achieve their optimum health. She likes to treat the person not only the condition or symptom the person present, but treating the person as whole. Her treatments often include a blend of different styles of acupuncture, traditional herbal remedies, supplements, dietary advice and health education. She specializes in pain management, Traumatology (Die-Da), female health issues, auto-injuries, stress reductions, digestive problem and sleep disorders. Her other interest is to work with psychotherapists and counselors toward depression and anxiety in the mental health area. For more resources, click here.
Professional Interests and Specialties
- General health: Immunity supported, smoking cessation and addiction detoxification supported.
- Pain: Headaches, migraine, sports/automobile injuries, frozen shoulder, elbow pain, back pain, sciatica, arthritis, joint pain, musculoskeletal pain and fibromyalgia.
- Cardiovascular disorders: anemia, stroke rehabilitation and hypertension.
- Respiratory disorders: allergies, sinusitis, asthma, common cold, influenza, sore/dry throat and chronic cough.
- Digestive disorders: diarrhea, constipation, acid reflux, IBS and colitis.
- OB/GYN: Fertility supported, fibroids, PMS and menstrual disorders (ie: irregular or painful menstrual cycle).
- Endocrine disorders: diabetes, hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
- Neurological/psychological disorders: Bell’s palsy, peripheral neuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia, insomnia/sleep disorder, anxiety, depression, stress, ADD/ADHD, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Skin disorders: acne, eczema, hives, boils, shingles, psoriasis and facial rejuvenation.
- Cancer post-surgery and chemo/radio therapy support: Improved appetites, regulate bowl movement, reduced nausea and vomiting sensation.
- Private Practice on Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine since 2013
- Training at Bastyr University Natural Health Center, Harborview medical Center, Rainier Health Center and West Seattle Teen Health Center, 2008-2011
- Postgraduate Training at Guang-Zhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2011
- Postgraduate Training at Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2011
- Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MSAOM) at Bastyr University – 2008-2011
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry at University of Washington, 1999-2004
- Read and write the review on Google : https://google.com/+TenderRockAcupunctureBellevue/about
- For further information about Acupuncture, please contact Licensed Acupuncturist Yee Trenh M.S., L.Ac
- For scheduling an appointment for Acupuncture, click here