NeurOptimal / Neurofeedback Research
FAMILY NeurOptimal / Neurofeedback Research
Working With Extrinsic Constraints: Clinical Case Study From the Perspective of Bowen Family Systems Theory and NeurOptimal®.
This study demonstrates the evident changes brought on through NeurOptimal® training
Lois Walker, B.N., M. Div.
>> Read More
Observations of Change in a Family System Using NeurOptimal®
Someone dear to you, someone you deeply care about, has fallen through the cracks in the mental health system. The medical system has not been able to interrupt a downward spiral in the person’s life. If you are interested in how one person in a family might respond differently in a crisis, you may be interested in this story of how an older sister learns to mange self using family systems theory and NeurOptimal® (www.zengar.com). It is a story of learning to be more aware and objective about mental illness and how thoughtful relationships changing, throughout the family, can make a tremendous difference in enabling better functioning (for everyone, not just the symptomatic one). Overall it is a story of how one begins to redirect anxiety in a system.
Andrea Maloney Schara, LCSWA (www.ideastoaction.wordpress.com)
>> Read More
- NeurOptimal / Neurofeedback Testimonial & Review
- Fee Agreement & Polices for NeurOptimal / Neurofeedback Training
- Combining Counseling / Psychotherapy and Neurofeedback – NeurOptimal
- NeurOptimal / Neurofeedback Blog
- NeurOptimal / Neurofeedback Videos
- NeurOptimal / Neurofeedback Research
- Neurofeedback / NeurOptimal Explore
- NeurOptimal® Survey
- NeurOptimal and Neurofeedback Resources
*Note: Tender Rock Counseling is authorized by the Zengar Institute, Inc to use their website information.