Medical Insurance For Counseling
We accept some insurances companies & plans; however, if you don’t see your specific insurance network listed here please don’t be discouraged, since we can still accept your insurance as an out of network provider, but you will need to pay for out of pocket for the Counseling treatment, then you may be reimbursed for out-of-network benefits, or the fee you paid will be applied to your out-of-network deductible, it’s depend on your insurance benefits.
Understanding your insurance coverage, eligibility, deductible, co-insurance and copay before your first appointment can help reduce your stress now and in the future. Please call your insurances company to understand your insurance benefits.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Community Health Plan of Wash. (CHPW)
- First Choice Health Network (FCHN)
- Group Health Alliant Plus & Options
- Kaiser (PPO / Option)
- Kaiser (HMO / Core)
- Healthcare Management Admin. (HMA)
- LifeWise of Washington & Oregon
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
Make An Appointment
- For scheduling an appointment for Counseling, Click HERE