Instructions for Completing Tender Rock Counseling Online Registration Forms
- About the Activation Email:
- “Tender Rock Counseling Client Activation” email will be sent to your email address within 24 hours.
- Should you not receive this email please also check your “Junk or Spam Folders” as sometimes it can end up there.
- If you do not receive it and it is not in the “Junk or Spam Folders” please contact our office ASAP so that it can be resent to you.
- About the Online Forms:
- Please only do the registration forms as the clinical forms are not needed for registration but for possible future use at the direction of your therapist.
- When you do your Registration Forms, please save the forms FREQUENTLY: Complete a couple of lines >> Go to the bottom of the page and click SAVE to prevent the data from being lost >>Continue completing the rest of the forms >> Repeat to save frequently. Because you may lost internet connection anytime.
- The “Fee Agreement” and “Disclosure Statement” forms just need to be read and then electronically signed.
- If you have problems submitting the online forms or if your information disappears after Saving or Submitting, please fill it out again and this time please PRINT your forms before you Save or Submit them. Then scan or take a picture of your forms, and upload the forms here.
Why you cannot SAVE / SUBMIT forms?
- Reason 1:
WHY: The content you already typed in didn’t meet the requirement, but the system will show what’s wrong with it.
HOW TO FIX: Please notice the alarm words that showed on the form in red or the pop-up window, and follow the guide to fix your content.
- Reason 2:
WHY: The internet connection was limited (or disconnected) just at that moment you clicked save or submit, but you may don’t know, because your computer showed it was connected (or The connection is limited)
HOW TO FIX: How to know if your internet is connecting well or not? Go to internet search, to type any words to search, if it works, your internet is connecting now. If it doesn’t work, please disconnect for 5 seconds and then connect again, also go to internet search again, to type any words to search, if it works, your internet is connecting now.
- Reason 3:
WHY: Our server / database are disconnecting just at that moment you clicked save or submit, because the traffic issues or the server company is just doing maintenance ….
HOW TO FIX: Stop typing your form and try again 30 min later.
- NOTICE: Please SAVE Your Forms FREQUENTLY in case you get interrupted or lose your internet connection.