Tender Rock Counseling
Bothell WA Location
Counseling Bothell WA Location
Our Administrative office hours are Monday to Friday, from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Phone: (425) 449 – 8851 option 3
Fax: (425) 429 – 3211
We don’t Schedule your appointment or Cancel the appointments through phone:
Please click here to fill up the form to Make appointments.
Please click here to fill up the form to Cancel appointments.
Click to Send A Message if you have any questions.
Office Hours (Bothell WA)
- Our Administrative office hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM, but provide Phone service only, we don’t have Administrative office at Bothell location.
- Tender Rock Counseling operates at our Everett Location on Monday and Friday by appointment only.
Office Location at Bothell WA
West of I-405, near NE 196th St and 104th Ave NE
19540 104th Ave NE
Bothell, WA 98011
(Located in Bothell Emmanuel Presbyterian Church)
Tender Rock Counseling
Cancel / Reschedule appointments
- To Cancel / Reschedule your appointments, click here to fill out the online form. Once you submit the form, both the Scheduler and Your Provider will receive this “Cancel the Appointment” Form. Also you will receive a confirmation from your email box.
For the first session:
- To make an appointment for Mental Health Counseling, click Here
- To make an appointment for Acupuncture Treatment, click Here
- To make an appointment for Neurofeedback / NeurOptimal Session, click Here
For the further sessions:
- Log in to the Client Portal to check appointment availability and request appointments with your provider. Also can view your upcoming appointments and manage appointment requests.
- If you don’t have the Client Portal account yet, or you can’t login, please request one through “Send a Message” or contact us by calling our Scheduler at 425-449-8851 Ext 3.
Send A Message
Click to Send A Message if you have any questions about:
- New Client Question
- Billing, Insurance
- IT Support & Questions
- Request “Client Portal” Login Account
- Contact Provider Only ( will not send to Admin)
Our office telephone number is connected to a voice mail where you can leave messages. Our scheduler answers the calls during the office hours, so please leave a daytime phone number in your message if you call outside of our office hours. We are not able to offer a 24-hour service as a crisis counseling center, Remember, there is a 24-hour Crisis Line at (206) 461 3222 for emergencies.
Our Office Information of Different Location
Our Counseling Therapists in Different Location
- Counseling therapists in Bellevue WA
- Counseling therapists in Everett WA
- Counseling therapists in Bothell WA