Counseling Appointment / Registration
New Client Online Registration of Tender Rock Counseling
Based on our experiences, we have discovered that Counseling service inquiries over the phone may not be the best way to make initial appointments because important information may be missed, overlooked, or misunderstood during the verbal communication. In order to assist you to make the initial appointment for the Counseling process more effectively, we ask you to partner with us for an easy online process:
FIRST SESSION (New Clients):
Click here to fill out and submit Counseling Appointment Contact Form online.
Once the above form is received, we will send you an email with login ID and Password that will guide you to a simple Registration Process. Following online forms must be completed no less than two working days prior to your scheduled Initial appointment :
- Client Information
- Insurance Information (Not needed if private pay)
- Disclosure Statement & Policies (For your signature)
- Fee Agreement (For your signature)
- HIPPA Compliance Notices (For your signature)
- Important Information (Read Only, No Action Required)
- Credit Card on File Policy
- Upload Insurance Card / Driver License
- ** Following Forms Are Needed Only Upon Request **
Once the above forms are received, the turnaround time for the process is typically one working day. Then, you will hear from your counselor for appointment confirmation.
FURTHER SESSIONS (Existing Clients):
Further sessions will be set up between you and your provider.
Cancel Appointments are handled between you and your provider. You can click here to submit the “Cancel the Appointment” From