Tender Rock Counseling (“TRC”) was established in 2011 as a non-profit organization with tax exempt status 501 (C)(3). We are a specialty-oriented, team-based and outcome based counseling center. We perceive ourselves as a conduit for God, through which we provide counseling services to the general public, including low-income populations.
After a reorganization process this past year, we believe that TRC is at a good strategic position to move ahead with visions specifically targeting several specialty practices: emotional/sexual abuse, outpatient eating disorders, ADHD, and couples counseling. To further develop TRC with existing valuable assets including a well-functioning office and an entire business operation set-up (including medical billing and group-contracting with all major insurance companies, etc.) and most importantly our visions, we are currently seeking a Director who will lead TRC in the forthcoming journey.
We encourage whoever meets the following requirements to contact us for an interview:
- Sharing TRC’s visions as outlined above
- Leadership experience in counseling and/or other professional fields
- Experience working with people of multicultural backgrounds
- Experience in operating a non-profit organization
- Is a current licensed psychotherapist
- Specializes in at least one of the specialty areas: emotional/sexual abuse, outpatient eating disorder recovery, ADHD, and couples counseling
Please note that we are not here to recruit an employee, but to offer a unique career opportunity to a potential leader who shares our vision and is ready to make commitment.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, please fill out the questionnaire HERE. We look forward to talking to you soon.