Acupuncture Appointment / Registration
Bellevue Acupuncture Treatment
Based on our experiences, we have discovered that Acupuncture service inquiries over the phone may not be the best way to make initial appointments because important information may be missed, overlooked, or misunderstood during the verbal communication. In order to assist you to make the initial appointment for the Acupuncture process more effectively, we ask you to partner with us for an easy online process:
FIRST SESSION (New Clients):
Once the above form is received, we will send you an email that will guide you to a simple Registration Process. Following online forms must be completed no less than two working days prior to your scheduled Initial appointment :
- Acupuncture Intake Form
- Acupuncture Fee Agreement
- Acupuncture Insurance Information (Not needed if private pay)
- Acupuncture Informed Consent
- Disclosure & Privacy Statement
- Important Information (Read Only, No Action Required)
- Credit Card On File Policy
- Upload Insurance Card / Driver License
Once the above forms are received, the turnaround time for the process is typically one working day. Then, you will hear from your counselor for appointment confirmation.
FURTHER SESSIONS (Existing Clients):
Further sessions will be set up between you and your provider.