A multidisciplinary team of specially trained practitioners at different locations to serve you and your family.
Mental Health Counseling Services in Bellevue WA
Tender Rock Counseling Center providers different types of Mental Health Counseling services :
- Anxiety and depression
- Adolescent behavioral issues
- Couples/ Marriage relationship
- Trauma (sexual, physical and emotional)
- Personality Issues
- Communication and relational issues
- Family counseling service (including blended family)
- Parenting coaching
- Child and adolescent
- Grief and life transition
- PTSD (Post-traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Children Autism, Asperger & ADHD
- Eating disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, and disordered eating)
- Sexual abuse
- Mindfulness-based anxiety management
- Adult women sexually abused in childhood
- Child, adolescent and adult trauma
- Child, adolescent attachment-related issues
- Post adoption child & family therapy
- Animal assisted play therapy
- Expressive therapy
- Foster care transition child & family therapy
- Couple/ Marriage relationship
- Interracial marriage/couple counseling service
- Hypnotherapy (Hypnosis) counseling service
- Children adoption-related issues
About The Tender Rock Counseling
Tender Rock Counseling (TRC) is a small, expanding, Christ-centered, specialty-oriented multi-disciplinary, and outcome-based counseling center based in Bellevue, Washington. TRC makes constant efforts to integrate our counseling practices with research and training in order to provide clients with effective counseling services. TRC has been officially approved as a non-profit 501 (C) (3) organization (EIN: 45-3663951) starting Oct. 20, 2011. TRC accepts donations to support our Assisted Fee clinic for people who are financially not capable of paying the full fee. For information regarding donations, please click here.
We would like to hear from you about your ideas and suggestions. Soon, we also will invite people from the community to serve on our board of directors. Please join us in serving our community.
Understanding God’s mighty power, unimaginable love and unbearable pain and sorrow for the people he created, TRC is committed to functioning as a conduit through our actions rather than preaching, in order to connect people and people’s needs with God.